Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. Matthew and I live in Kentucky and were affected by the area's recent winter storm. Our power went out as the storm came in on January 27th. Because we have an electric furnace, water heater and stove and the temperatures were near zero, we piled in the car and headed for Matt's parents' home. We were very lucky to have someplace safe and warm to stay. Many of our neighbors were forced to go to the local shelter. Matt and I were finally able to move back home on February 3rd, thanks to the wonderful volunteers from Alabama, Michigan and South Carolina. Just in time too...I started Clomid on the 4th (Thursday). I haven't experienced any major side effects yet. I had a slight headache this morning, but a couple of Tylenol took care of it. I'm just glad to be back home. The thought of starting our first Clomid cycle while living in my in-law's basement was not a pleasant one!

0 comments:

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP