Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How long do Clomid side effects last?

I'm now on cd23 and am STILL nauseus! Odd smells and the thought of certain foods make me queasy. It's WAY too early for these to be pg symptoms so I'm sure that they're connected to the Clomid. How long do the side effects last? Maybe it's just my body adjusting to the correct ratios of hormones, but I feel like crap...

1 comments:

1luckychick February 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I have to say that the side effects of Clomid, for me, stayed around at least 2 weeks after my last pill. The headaches especially. I hope you feel better soon...and maybe those are good symptoms!

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP