Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh yeah, I've got side effects!

I'm on day 3 of Clomid...and the side effects have finally kicked in! Today has been an emotional roller coaster ride for no reason other than the meds. I've been in a crappy mood all day, just waiting for some innocent person to give me a reason to bite their head off. I snap back to reality for a few seconds, feel guilty for being such a bitch and start crying. And I don't mean a few tears. I mean all out bawling!!! Matt left work at 2 this afternoon and headed out for an evening with the guys. A group of them took ATVs out on a local trail, got lost for 5 hours in the woods, got stuck in the mud/ice and are finally on their way back home at midnight. Poor guy has no idea what's waiting for him at home...He'll probably wish he was still lost in the woods!!! Wild animals ain't got nothin' on a Clomid Woman!

1 comments:

There is hope. February 9, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

For some reason, the link wasn't working to leave comments. Not sure what I did, but it's fixed now.

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP