Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Waiting for AF

I finally broke down and took an hpt on Friday...another bfn (at 15 dpo). So now, I'm just waiting (quite impatiently) for af to arrive. I've had a strange cramping sensation in the top part of my stomach today so I'm sure the witch isn't too far away. We're taking a break from Clomid during the next cycle so I can try FertilAid. Four months on Clomid and no bfp yet, so a month off won't be that big of a deal. I'll keep you posted on the FertilAid. Hopefully, it will lead to a miracle!

5 comments:

Amy July 27, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Yes! I hope FertilAid works for you my dear!
-Barbara at Fairhavenhealth.com

Mrs. Chipper August 1, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

I just started Fertilaid and it made me have a period on my own, which I *rarely* ever do! So far, so good! Best of luck to you!

There is hope. August 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Mrs. Chipper, how long have you been using FertilAid? Glad it's making a difference in your cycles!

Mrs. Chipper August 15, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

I started using it about a month ago. I used it for about two weeks before I started my period. I have a feeling it is not going to work again this month though...I don't feel like I've ovulated and if I were going to, I should have already by now.

IVF Breast Cancer Blog May 29, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Hello.

Please read how IVF medications led to my breast cancer and how a breast cancer study using genetic testing to check estrogen metabolism is saving my life. Please share my story with all women who have used or are considering IVF, HRT and anyone with estrogen positive breast cancer.

Thanks
Babs Riley
http://ivfbreastcancer.com/
http://ivfbreastcancerblog.com/

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP