Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Just Waiting to Test

Well, after my near nervous breakdown last weekend, I'm looking forward to a relaxing (ha!) holiday. I'm now 12 dpo and am waiting until Sunday (14 dpo) or Monday (15 dpo) to test. Based on my previous cycles, I usually start to spot around 12-13 dpo and af arrives full force around 14 dpo. No spotting yet, just creamy cm. I'm having some of my typical 2ww symptoms--sore bb's, slight nausea, mild cramps and a lower backache. Mother Nature sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn't she?!?! Anyway, I'm a little nervous about testing this weekend. It would be the perfect time to get a bfp as Monday is the 8 year anniversary of my father's passing. I could defnitely use some good news to change the mood of the day.

0 comments:

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP