Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

MAJOR Moodiness!!!

I've taken two doses of provera so far...and WOW! I'm just pissy. My boobs hurt. I'm starving but I feel like I'm going to puke. I took a short nap this afternoon and apparently had a dream that Matt's sister got pregnant by her loser boyfriend of 6 weeks. When I say "loser", I'm not exaggerating. The guy hooked up with Beth the week after his ex-girlfriend gave birth to his son. The guy is currently unemployed and lives in a barn. Yes, A BARN! Anyway, I woke up in a state of shock, depression and total rage. Hope this goes away since I'll be spending all day tomorrow with Matt's family. Happy Easter! :)

1 comments:

Stacey April 14, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Oh I know exactly what you are going through. The hormones and medicine can sometimes make you feel like you are going crazy. ~ugh~ Having been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, my body has been going through some major changes with weight loss, meds and lifestyle adjustments. It was already crazy enough with PCOS, now I am dealing with this too. ~yuck~

My prayers will be with you as always and hope that all went well with Matt's family on Sunday. :)

Blessings,
Stacey

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP