Our Journey

Matthew and I have been actively trying to conceive since 2007. We continue to wait for our miracle...This is our journey.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I was so sure...

It's cd 12 and I was thoroughly convinced that I would get a bfp today. My nipples have ached for nearly a week, though usually my entire bb's hurt. I've had some minor lower back pain and a full feeling in my stomach for the past couple of days. I almost threw up on the way home from work today. And...I got another bfn.

4 comments:

1luckychick March 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Don't give up! Not until AF shows up! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

1luckychick March 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Don't give up! Not until AF shows up! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Banana Pancakes March 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

BFN are the worst... I know you'll see a great big BFP someday soon!!! :) I hate it when everyone tells me to relax and don't worry so much about it... you have every reason to be anxious/annoyed/frustrated/impatient... all sorts of yucky feelings! I have PCOS too, but with faith I know we'll conceive! Good luck to you <3

All About Me April 9, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

I am also TTC with PCOS...hope you don't mind if I follow your journey as well!

I found you thru BANANA PANCAKES!

HI JESS!

My Blog List

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP